The Conservation Foundation of Jefferson County, Iowa is a 501c3 on a mission to enhance and restore the natural areas of Jefferson County. Their purpose is to fund the efforts of the Jefferson County Conservation Board while they enhance and defend our natural resources for the benefit of our current and future citizens. By interpreting these resources and educating our community, we seek to instill a desire of stewardship for generations to come.
Past Projects Include:
- Shower House in Jefferson County Park
- Camping Sanitary Waste Station at Mac Coon Access
- Development of trails in the County Parks
- Canoe Trailer, Canoes, & Paddles
- Kayaks, Paddles, & Life Jackets
- Playground Equipment in Jefferson County Park
- Land Acquisition
- Archery Set
Ways of Giving:
Gifts of any size may be given in the form or stocks, bonds, mutual funds, trust funds, real estate, and cash. The Conservation Foundation of Jefferson County, Iowa is a non-profit entity which formed in 1999. Because they maintain a 501c3 status, the gifts are generally deductible for income, estate, and inheritance tax purposes. Please consult your attorney or tax advisor regarding any questions about your tax advantages.